The term "ProFirst" or "Spera" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose office is Hillside, Albion Street, Chipping Norton, Oxon. OX7 5BH. Spera Limited is registered in England number 04796038, VAT number 849851572.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Spera Ltd. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Spera website meet your specific requirements.
- The Spera website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Spera and our partners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Spera website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Spera recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus software and any other necessary protective software before you use the website.
- Spera does not accept responsibility for any virus contracted as a result of visiting this website or any other website and will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of the presence of any virus or similar item on the Spera website or any other website, whether linked or not.
- Unauthorised use of the Spera website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Spera website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Use of the Spera website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.